When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits – anything that kept me small. My judgment called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.
You don’t know what it’s like being in love with you.
You know, when you and I were together, every single atom in my body told me that it was the right thing, that we were the perfect fit.
And that kind of love, it can change your whole life.
Don’t hold on to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.
i wonder if teachers play the “who’s a virgin” game in their heads in class
Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. It messes with your mind, and steals your peace and happiness.
Fat is not the opposite of beautiful and it is not the opposite of happy.
- you are never as awkward as you think you are
- you are never as annoying as you think you are
- you are never as boring as you think you are
- your compliments are never as creepy as you think they are
- you are way more wanted than you give yourself credit for
- chin up, dude